BOSTON (WHDH) - The Boston Police Department has updated its Most Wanted list.
Detectives are working to track down:
- Omara Shears on a murder charge
- Alex Rodrigues on charges of assault with a dangerous weapon, armed robbery, and firearm offenses
- Peter Brewer on charges of assault to murder and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon
- Meshach Dowman on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and assault and battery on an elderly person
- Reyes Familia on charges of human trafficking and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon
- Stacie Shield on an assault and battery with a deadly weapon charge
- Jason Tench on a breaking and entering charge
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of these individuals is asked to call CrimeStoppers Tip Line at 1-800-494-TIPS or text the word ‘TIP’ to CRIME (27463).
Calls or texts to CrimeStoppers are answered by police officers and trained personnel who forward the information to the appropriate investigators.
You do not have to reveal your identity to the police to provide information about a crime.
(Copyright (c) 2021 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)